Friday, April 27, 2012

These beginning processes are so difficult because it feels like maybe nothing will come of my dream for this adventure. Perhaps I need to ease off a little and let the project grow on its own while I take care of school and work during this semester and the ones to follow... But there's so much to be done!

I suppose it is especially hard because I would like to see something concrete, some aspect being turned real so that I know it is going to happen; but right now is not the time for that.

I wish I knew how all of the pieces were going to come together, but that is the beautiful mystery of the future, I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to do this solo? Are you looking for friends or companions? I may know people who would be interested....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am planning on soloing a large part of this trip, but I have a number of people interested in traveling with me part of the time. There will be extremely limited space in the wagon, as I will be posting about soon, so fellow travelers will have to be limited as well.

      Delete