Friday, September 21, 2012

Getting the Word Out!

I am constantly trying to find ways to let more people - hopefully interested people - know about my trip and this blog. A few weeks ago I saw an ad for Vistaprint (you all have probably seen Vistaprint's ad for 250 free business cards a dozen times if you spend any time browsing the web) and I thought I'd try it out for advertising my blog.

But of course, I had a terrible time resisting all of their offers for other items I could buy with the same image as the business cards. There was so much cool stuff! In fact, I had so much trouble resisting that I ended up with a car magnet also. So much for being a completely free purchase...

However, I was excited for my things to arrive in the mail, and when they did a week or two later, I was thrilled with how they looked! There is certainly something satisfying about seeing your name and the name of your precious piece of work on a card (and a magnet) for all to see!

Here is how the business cards turned out:


And here is the car magnet:



So now if you see a little blue VW Golf with a harvest brown decal on the driver side ( I only got one as I was really trying not to go overboard!) cruising around town, it is probably me!


No comments:

Post a Comment